The All-users tab is your very own smart contact book where you and your team can create, update and manage your contacts on interakt.
In this module, we'll understand more about the All-Users tab and how you can upload contacts on interakt. Here are the two features that we will cover:
• The All-Users tab is much like a smart contact book. You can get an overview of all your business contacts in the dashboard here - right from their basic contact details like name, contact number or email ID to tags and any other information that you choose to specify here.
• You can further customize these columns and display details that are relevant to your business. To do that, you need to click on the button on the right corner to add or remove columns from the items that are already displayed here.
• If you click on any of these contacts in the dashboard, you will then be taken to a screen with personal details and more user-specific information like tags assigned to them, notes added about this user, events, the order history captured and the entire conversation history thread that is assigned to the user.
• interakt lets you easily apply filters in the All-Users dashboard and pull up user details based on specific criteria.
Initially, you will have a bunch of default options to filter and as you keep adding custom user attributes that you want to capture - those parameters will also be available here for you to filter your contacts within interakt.
• From this dashboard, you can filter out users that you want to send out a notification to and even add Tags to your existing list.
You also have the option to export your entire contact list or a filtered set of contacts as a CSV file.
• An important functionality of the All-Users tab is that you can update and manage your contacts here. You can either do a bulk upload of the contacts or you can add them individually.
• To add a contact individually, you need to click on ‘+ Create New Contact’. You will then get a pop-up as shown above where you need to enter your user’s details. You need to enter the user’s contact number and specify the country code as these are mandatory fields. If you have their email id then you can add that as well.
• If you want to do a bulk upload, you can either upload a CSV file or you can reach out to our team to do it via APIs.
To upload a CSV file, you need to opt for ‘Bulk Upload’ from the drop down and you will then get the above pop-up asking you to upload your contact list.
• Once you’ve uploaded your contact list, you need to click on Map Attributes.
In your CSV file, you need to mention the country code and contact number of each user as these are mandatory fields. You can also add on any other custom user attributes that you want to record.
• You will then come to this screen where you need to map columns to each of the attributes in your contact list. Once you’re done, you can click on ‘Confirm’.
• Bulk uploads on interakt lets you upload upto 1000 contacts at a time.One of the many advantages of using interakt is that if any new user reaches out to you on your WhatsApp business number, that user’s contact details will get automatically recorded in this All-Users tab.