Reply instantly to frequently asked questions with Quick Replies on interakt.
In this module, we'll help you understand how you can address frequently asked questions a lot faster with Quick Replies on interakt. Here are the three features that we will cover:
• You can address frequently asked questions a lot faster with Quick Replies on interakt.
• To create a Quick Reply, you need to go to Settings, which is the last icon on the left-hand side panel of the inbox.
• Under Settings, you then need to click on Quick Replies.
• You can first give an easy to remember name for your quick reply and then in the message box below you can type out the actual Quick Reply that you want to save.
• You can also add media files and variables to personalize the Quick Reply.To add a variable, click on the ‘+ Add Variable' button. The variables will then be replaced with user information like name, phone number, email ID and more.
You need to assign a value to each variable. For example, in the above image we have added the user's name as the value for Variable 1.
You also need to provide a Fallback Value for the variable. This is to ensure that for conversations where the value of the variable is unavailable, interakt can then substitute it with the fallback value that you provide here.
So in this case if the user’s name is unavailable, interakt will pick up the given fallback value which is ‘Hey there’ and share that with the user.
• You can also attach a media file to the Quick Reply to make it more appealing. To add a media, you can click on the ‘Attachments’ icon and pick up the required file from your system and upload it here. Once you are done, you can click on ‘Add Reply’ to save the Quick Reply.
• To send out a Quick Reply, you need to head to interakt’s inbox and in the composer section - you can click on the Quick Replies icon.
Once you are done, you can click on ‘Add Reply’ to save the Quick Reply.
• Or you can use the keyboard shortcut which is forward slash to pull up your Quick Replies. You can also search for them by name and use the arrow keys to move up and down to select the Quick Reply that you want to send out to the user. You can then hit the send button to send out the Quick Reply to the user.
• This is how the Quick Reply will appear to your user on the user’s WhatsApp chat screen. As you can see, interakt has replaced the variable with this user’s name.