• You can now initiate a conversation instantly with new customers or customers with whom you haven't spoken to recently, without setting up a notification campaign.
To be able to use this feature, you need to head to the All-Users section on interakt. The green icon (with a 'Send Message' prompt) next to your contacts' name is the button you need to click to message your customer.
• Even if you were to customize the view of this dashboard, this button will remain constant and appear next to your users' name.
• We’ll help you understand this better with an example. We want to look up a customer named Sagar, whom we haven’t spoken to recently.
Finding Sagar would be quite a task prior to this feature as we would have to scroll through each conversation in the Shared Team Inbox section.
All we have to do now is simply search for Sagar by using a name filter as shown above or we could even use any other user specific filter.
• Once you have found the user that you want to message, you can simply click on this button which will then open up a new tab.
• The new tab will have the chat head with Sagar opened up, right on top. Here you also get to see all the past conversations we have had with him including the notifications that were sent to him.
• Now for instance, if there were no past conversations, the chat section then remains empty and the message reads “New message”.
• The conversation is always opened in a draft state, which means you can open older conversations as well and come back to the current one as you want to. If you wish to close the conversation in its draft state then you can do so by clicking the cross button.
Once you’ve had the conversation with the user, it would automatically be updated in the Inbox section.