Smart Cards on interakt lets you have full context about your users when you have WhatsApp conversations with them.
In this module, we'll help you understand what Smart Cards are and the different types of Smart Cards on interakt. Here are the features that we will cover:
• Smart Cards are the bunch of cards that you see on the right-hand side of interakt’s inbox. They are much like helper cards. With Smart Cards you will have access to all your customer information while talking to them.
• You can click on the Customize button on the top right corner to disable any card that you’re currently not using and you can even rearrange the cards in an order that you find most important.
• The Personal Details Card displays all the basic details of your user. Every time a user sends you a message or you reach out to the user - interakt captures their name and number as given on WhatsApp, automatically.
You can also manage users' preference to receive WhatsApp notifications from you.
• You can edit the fields in this card manually by clicking on the edit icon on the top right corner.
• Additionally, with the help of interakt’s APIs you also get to define and capture any other user attributes that are important to your business for example - sign up date, total orders placed or other parameters that might be relevant for your business.
As you keep adding more custom fields, they will then be shown on this card and you can view them all when you click on ‘Show More’.
• The Tag Card in interakt’s inbox lets you add relevant tags to your conversations and users. The tags can be defined by you and your teammates to classify your users. To add a tag you need to simple click on ‘Add Tag’.
• You can just type out the name of the tag that you want to add and if the tag already exists then you can choose it from the drop-down and click on ‘Tag User’.
• If you need to create a new tag, then you can type it out and hit on Enter. The newly created tag will then appear in the drop-down with all the other tags, you can then select it and click on’ Tag User’.
• Every tag that you assign to a user will then be visible to both you and your teammates in the Tag Card of that particular user.
• Under the ‘All Users’ tab, you can filter out information about your users with the help of tags.
• In the Notes Card, you can type out the user details that you want to capture, and then click on ‘Add Note’.
Every time you or any of your teammates open up a chat head with this user - the notes that you have added here will then be visible, for quick reference.
• You can also see the date on which the note was created and you even have options to edit or delete the note.
• The Conversation History Card gives you and your teammates an overview of all the previous chats with your users.
Every time you mark a chat as closed, it forms a conversation thread. interakt then pulls up the entire thread of your conversation with that user, and then shows it in the Conversation History Card for quick-reference.
• When you click on a closed conversation thread which is marked in red, the messages in that conversation will pop up like this.
On interakt your chat is always an infinite scroll but the Conversation History Card is here to help you easily cross-reference an older conversation while talking to the user, without having to scroll up all the way in your chat screen.